LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client’s goal is to build an across company, industry mentorship network and create unbiased promotion pipelines in order to increase employee retention and corporate diversity using their AI technology. Our client connects people based on personalities and experience while providing detailed reporting to increase employee retention and overcome unconscious bias.
They are seeking an experienced Sales Director to join their team.
Your background as a Director of Sales includes:
- Formulation of the sales strategy in conjunction with executives.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.
Requirements of the Director of Sales
- 10+ years of overall sales experience, preferably in technical software products/services or HR, CRM software sales.
- Must be familiar with startup environments.
- Possess a technical mindset.
- Strong experience in executive presentations and speeches.
- Experienced with setting up and using Relationship Management software is a major plus.
- Strong networking skillset is preferred.
Until more funding is raised, the following options will be on the table regarding how this person will be paid in the interim:
Option 1 – Received a small(er) salary with stock options Option 2 – Pay a full salary in arrears Option 3 – Straight equity only
If you interested in this incredible opportunity and are ready to take your career to the next level, please send your resume’ to email@example.com