LOCATION: SUNNYVALE, CA
Our client has built a platform that is streamlining the logistics process on a global stage. Part of their growth strategy is opening an office in the US and finding a talented CTO to work from this location.
The Chief Technology Officer is the most critical technology hire. You will be the face of the company to teams in India and the US, playing an integral part in its strategic direction, development, and future expansion. As the CTO you are expected to immerse yourself in the current systems, learn what is working and what should be strengthened for maximum scalability and stainability.
Experienced in Machine Learning and analytics/reporting tasks to big data pipelines, sensor data analysis, and large scale optimization problem solving ability will be preferred. Someone who has served as a data science focused startups as CTO would be preferred.
The Chief Technology Officer must be able to freely travel internationally on a regular base to meet with engineering teams in India. You must be able to work in the US without sponsorship, and no C2C is available.
Skills and Experience the CTO will need to have:
- 8 to 15 years’ experience developing high user volume platforms/systems.
- 4+ years in a management/leadership role.
- Prior startup experience a plus.
- Hands on coding, troubleshooting, and debugging.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Supply chain industry experience is highly desired.
- Blockchain – personal or work experience highly desired.
- Work experience with: o Mean Stack o Python & Spark o Big Data & Data Science o Android/iOS o C++ o Java o SQL o HTML o JQuery o Python o AI/Machine Learning a plus
The Chief Technology Officer will be able to take equity in lieu of cash or deferred compensation for three months as additional funding is finalized.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com