LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
Our client has a marketplace that lets licensed cannabis retailers order from their favorite brands online, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations. With 2,000+ dispensaries and 600+ leading brands in Colorado, Washington, California, Oregon, Nevada, Maryland, and Arizona, they are setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together. They are currently backed by funding from leading VC's and was named one of Fast Company's "Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise," joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare. They are currently seeking a strong Product Manager to join their growing team.
What you will do as the Product Manager:
- Take ownership of the cannabis industry’s leading e-commerce and b2b SaaS platform.
- Lead product evolution through the critical assessment of business requirements gathered by interacting with internal teams and their customer base.
- Be passionate and dedicated to owning and managing a clean, focused, and articulate backlog with value propositions and priorities precisely organized.
- Provide company-wide transparency for our product strategy and roadmap, creating channels for feedback as well as updates on adoption and product progress.
- Champion their position and thought leadership by speaking at industry conferences and events.
- Lead the planning, strategy, and implementation of our client’s functionality and capabilities.
- Act as point person for escalation and resolution during the product lifecycle as it relates to product decisions, concerns, and capabilities Determine and provide a necessary level of documentation as well as working with other teams to produce sales and marketing collateral
- Stay informed and ahead of industry trends, advancements, and competitor capabilities.
- Write requirements and stories, review UX/UI designs in close coordination with the development team.
- Manage timelines using Agile Methodologies Prioritize ruthlessly by building consensus and coordinating with team of engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences.
As an experienced Product Manager, your background will include:
- 5+ years as a Product Manager for an e-commerce, enterprise, or SaaS software product
- Passion in regard to delighting users by creating a wonderful product experience
- Customer-centric orientation with proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Track record of successfully owning and improving a product, with growth numbers to support product adoption
- Prior startup experience a plus
Benefits you will receive include:
- Healthcare matching
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Team events
- Cool Swag
- Brand new office in FiDi
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, please send your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS – Product Manager, e-commerce, enterprise, SaaS, software, cannabis, B2B, Agile