LOCATION: SAN DIEGO, CA
Are you a rock star CTO/executive technologist looking to join an exciting start-up changing the medical imaging landscape? Do you want to get involved in a position where you can build/lead the technology efforts for a growing company? If so, this role might be for you.
Our client is building a doctor-patient health data exchange platform that will use digital/medical imaging to augment doctors with super-precision insights so that we can tailor care for each patient. Our client will put the power of health big data into the hands of people and their doctors. This patent-protected revolutionary medical imaging technology will include an interface akin to a “Google map” of the human body to deliver a “street view” bio-map “that scales out from individual smallest regions on an image, called voxels to produce each patient’s comprehensive profile. This CTO position will be located in San Diego and is an immediate need.
- You’re a hardcore technologist with strong knowledge in the newest technologies and platforms
- You have a track record of building great products and managing high performing teams
- Senior level technical professional with strong start-up experience
- Comfortable with many programming languages and enterprise software
- This position doesn’t require coding, but previous experience coding is required
- You possess an advanced degree
- You’re committed, trustworthy, easy to work with
- Experience with data science, blockchain and AI are huge plusses
If you think you’re a match, drop us a line, we’d love to chat further. email@example.com Compensation Note – This is an equity-only position for the first few months. The person that fills this role must be willing to put some skin in the game and get excited about the future of this technology and what it can truly do for patients and doctors.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their LinkedIn profile and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS – CTO, blockchain, data science, healthcare technology, AI, artificial intelligence, medical imaging