LOCATION: FOSTER CITY, CA
Looking for a startup that is very well funded, is so innovative that they are the only player in the field and they have customers?
Our client is a well-funded startup with a team of highly motivated and seasoned veterans looking to revolutionize the 125-year-old metal plate system and bringing it into the 21st century. They are transforming it into an innovative, multi-functional digital display and offering a major aesthetic and design upgrade for the only part of the vehicle that has remained unchanged since the automobile debuted.
This smart device is an Internet of Things (IoT) platform that offers unlimited opportunities for applications, including DMV registration automation, hyper-local messaging, telemetric and vehicle management.
The Director, Hardware Quality Assurance will be responsible for:
- Creating, implementing, and managing reliability and inspection plans.
- Development of and managing outbound and inbound quality plans.
- Assuring component and sub-components meet all specs and quality plans.
- Finding quality issues and formulating a go forward strategy to address them.
- Working in partnership with Engineering, and interrupt all spec plans.
- Being an individual contributor, later building/leading a team as company growth requires.
The Director, Hardware Quality Assurance must have these skills:
- 10 + years’ experience in quality assurance/validation/control.
- 3+ years in a senior quality control/assurance/validation role managing a team.
- 5+ years in automotive manufacturing, auto equipment/third party manufacturing and/or consumer electronics.
- 5+ years’ experience working with mill specs, automotive or consumer-electronics specs.
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with ISO specs.
- Proactive in approach to work, quality, leadership and team interactions.
- 3+ years direct experience with: o Bluetooth o Wi-Fi o LTE
Our client is offering a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options, PTO, and a great work environment. In addition, they offer a very competitive salary.
Our client is not able to hire C2C at this time. Local candidates will be given preference.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com