LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This is an equity only opportunity for the first +/- 90 days Local candidates only
Our client is an early stage startup whose platform revolutionizes the medical transcription industry. This position requires someone who has startup experience in sales to healthcare organizations and phy-sician groups in the digital health space. The successful candidate will help grow the organization, build the sales process and infrastructure, and build sales strategy for the US market.
This will initially be a work from home or a work out of a co-working space opportunity. Inside and outside sales.
As a VPS, you will establish consultative business relationships with existing and new senior level cli-ents
The VPS will have a good degree of technical knowledge, know the lingo well
The VPS will have desire to work hard and grow with a company
As a VPS, you will develop a sales strategic plan that defines immediate and long-term strategy for suc-cess including penetrating existing markets, entry into new markets, and outpacing our competition
The VPS will be SaaS salesperson who can crush it. Someone who lives to close a deal. You don't feel complete for the day until you have closed a few sales or created some new partnerships. You yearn to satisfy your inner thirst for building sales and partnerships.
Your Day-to-Day as VP Sales:
- Use your solid, proven experience in selling to healthcare partners to build lasting relationships and win new accounts
- Be able to discuss the products from a position of deep industry knowledge and have your finger on the pulse of the healthcare market
- Tap into appropriate resources to proactively enable all relevant sales and technical issues
Your Know How as VP Sales:
- 7+ years experience in non-consumer digital SaaS sales in a leadership role
- An impressive track record of closing complex deals using your existing business relationships
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 5 -7 years successful sales leadership experience
- Relevant experience selling non-consumer digital SaaS products
- Be skilled at leveraging the healthcare space
- Previous experience or desire to work in a startup environment
Compensation: This is an equity only opportunity for the first +/- 90days.
Ready to flex your creativity? Send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org