LOCATON: SAN FRANCISCO
Our client is an up and coming food-related operation in San Francisco. They offer a unique experience for their customers and are seeking a CEO to join their growing team
As the CEO, this role will be both tactical and strategic.
The high-level focus for you will be:
- Helping the Founder run the business and address any specific needs/concerns
- Growing and maintaining a team culture of kindness, creativity, and excellence
As the CEO, your major duties will include:
- Learning and working all areas of day to day operations.
- Rolling up your sleeves and begin mastering and understanding the company’s daily operations and technology from the ground up.
- Growing the business and taking it national
- Participating in the full spectrum responsibilities from stamping down garbage to strategic planning and optimizing of operations. It’s all hands on deck at this point!
Personality traits our client is seeking include: Kindness, sincerity, pragmatism, trustworthiness, highly organized, detail oriented, strong in problem solving, analytical, focus, emotional maturity and people centric mindset.
Various skills you will bring to this role as the CEO will include:
- Strong business acumen from the food/restaurant/coffee industry
- Startup experience
- Track record of success and preferably at least one successful exit from another startup\
- Networking expertise and contacts, preferably in the food space
Experience you possess includes:
- Building out and running multi-unit food operations
- History of building a company’s operations to support $100M plus in revenue
- Previous C-Level roles in successful food concepts
- One or more successful exits from a food/beverage startup (required)
- Building brands
This position will offer a base salary, medical benefits and equity.
If you’re ready to take on this exciting challenge, please email your resume’ to email@example.com
Keywords: CEO, delivery, food, fundraising, operations, c-level, coffee, restaurant