LOCATION: GREATER NEW YORK CITY AREA
Our client has made document security simple. They are a cloud-based document security service with self-destruct, anti-copy and tracking capabil-ities for confidential documents. Their all-encompassing platform prevents data breaches of confidential documents for a seamless workflow.
The MUST HAVE’s:
- Bachelor’s degree, technology discipline preferred
- 4-10 years of inside sales SaaS experience (Enterprise or SMB)
- Technical acumen
- Work independently
- Client centric
- Think on your feet problem solving
- Start- up / small company experience
- Pipedrive experience preferred
What you will do:
- Position and sell our clients products to SMB and/or enterprise customers.
- Develop real connections through phone, email, and professional network-ing.
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, in webinars, and face-to-face.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new customers to the platform.
- Build long-term client relationships as a result of listening to client needs, demonstrating the benefits of the products, and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Analyze customer accounts and present analytics reports.
Additional skills and traits:
- Aptitude to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- Strong written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build long-term relationships.
- Passion to educate and sell at the same time.
- Not easily intimidated.
- Don't wait for others to tell you what to do—you figure things out on your own.
- Do what's best for the customer. You listen well.
- Entrepreneurial- you take action and own everything you do!
- Base salary + commission
- Health reimbursement plan
Please send a cover letter which outlines your SaaS sales experience as well as your ability to work independently and technical knowledge along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org