Location: Santa Monica, CA – no relocation/sponsorship available-local preferred
Problem: You want to dine out at a special place with clients or to celebrate an occasion, but that place is booked. Solution: There is a better way to get into that busy restaurant or bar, our client has created it!
Our client is an early stage startup with a win-win solution for restaurants that need to increase revenue per Table/Seat and customers who want to visit them. To drive this forward, our client is looking for a talented CTO/Technical Co-Founder. You will be able to work for a healthy percentage of equity only for the first 3 to 6 months until Series A funding has been finalized.
As Chief Technology Officer/Technical Co-Founder, you will be the most important technology hire; you will play an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth. Your work will be highly visible and critical to their success. As CTO/Technical Co-Founder you will be able to (and are expected to!) make an immediate impact. You will have the chance to assemble your own team to define the future of the company while still be very much involved in the day-to-day tech development. This is not a coding role, but understanding the technologies used and how to move a project forward is critical.
This is a web-based and mobile application platform; experience with both is a huge plus.
What you are responsible for:
- Sourcing and hiring client’s technology team from the ground up.
- Supervising web application and software development of current company systems.
- Creating overall technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence.
- Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships.
- Supervising software testing, and information systems security and maintenance.
What soft skills you will need:
- Outstanding leadership, collaboration and communication skills.
- Creative thinker, listener, and doer (get stuff done).
- Respectful to all members of the company, at all levels.
- Ability to translate customer feedback to technology team.
Experience you will need to be considered:
- 7+ years of technology experience; 5 in a leadership role
- Recent early stage startup experience
- Built web based products
- CRM system experience
- Built products in an Agile framework/environment
- Worked with UI designers
- Azure/SQL Server
- Angular (2.0 preferred)
- MS Stack
- Mobile – iOS – Swift and Android – Java
- Authorization/Encryption/Security for credit card transactions
- Restaurant industry experience a plus
No relocation/sponsorship available. Local qualified candidates are encouraged to send resume and LinkedIn profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org