Our client is a fast-growing high-tech start up that is looking to augment its sales team with a dynamic and result-oriented Director, Sales.
What Amazon did for one-click purchase in eCommerce, our client is doing with their 1-Click Video/Audio/Text messaging platform to help businesses build trust with their customers.
You will be part of the team that sells their 1-click solution to car dealerships. They are already in more than 25 automotive dealerships and continue to expand. In addition to having a great product, you will have an experienced team supporting and training you along the way. Our client’s team is distributed through Bay Area (and overseas) and meet in their Berkeley office once or twice a week. During the rest of the time you will be in front of clients and on sales calls, etc.
As the Director, Sales, your background should include:
- 7+ years in a dynamic sales role, preferably in automotive software/solutions/consultative sales
- Strong interest in technology solutions
- B2C sales experience
- SaaS solution sales experience
- College degree
As the Director, Sales, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for facilitating the revenue and sales growth agenda of the company.
- Participating in strategy development and implementation of company objectives to achieve the company’s service promises, sales goals and other company objectives.
- Acting as the primary customer interface and are responsible for providing a variety of services, solutions, support, and information in a responsive manner to customers in order to win and maintain their trust, confidence, and long-term business.
- Retaining existing accounts and reinforcing the company’s products and services.
- Maintaining high level engagements with key customers to assure satisfaction, participate in the sales process, troubleshoot problems, and manage the relationships.
If you’re interested in this awesome opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com