LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is a San Francisco based SaaS startup is designing, defining and building a cybersecurity platform to protect information and identity that leverages blockchain as the delivery vehicle. They are building a SaaS application to radically simplify the inherently complex aspects of cybersecurity. Their application leverages a simple and effective interface for the Enterprise users to protect their sensitive information assets. They are currently seeking a strong Director of Engineering to join their team in San Francisco.
As the Director of Engineering, you should have/be:
- 7 to 12 years of industry experience with a proven track record of building scalable, multi-tier, enterprise level products or components.
- Full stack software development and system design skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of system architecture, including databases, cloud stacks, front-end UI frameworks, CI/CD processes and SaaS DevOps.
- Development experience with Cloud providers like AWS, GCP, Microsoft, Salesforce or Workday.
- Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) and collaborate effectively.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A self-directed work ethic and “make it happen” mindset .
- Articulate, detail-oriented and highly analytical. You will be working with engineering teams across the company. You will participate in all phases of product development for our next gen SaaS Platform and services, including gathering requirements/user stories, system architecture, the design/prototyping process, authoring specifications, implementation, and testing for features developed.
As the Director of Engineering, you will:
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and architectural direction across multiple development teams for their next generation products, tools, and services.
- Participate in architectural design, decisions, implementation, and code reviews.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and deliver scalable, resilient, and highly available solutions.
- Design and implement reference services that demonstrate best practices in action.
- Document best practices and architectural reference materials for developing and deploying product solutions.
- Research and stay current on key technology and industry trends in the areas of cloud management, application health monitoring, building and operating SaaS services.
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluating and improving engineering processes.
- Have experience in building distributed applications, APIs and fault-tolerant solutions. Members of the team focus on highly scalable solutions capable of supporting millions of Users.
- Experience in the use of Distributed Identity Management and Security as a key technology to design and implement applications that solve real-world problems is a plus.
If you’re interested in this awesome opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: Agile, engineering, API, full stack, AWS, GCP, SaaS, CSS. HTML, React, Angular, NodeJS, NoSQL