Location: Raleigh–Durham–Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Small base plus Equity and/or deferred pay until funding
Are you scrappy? Do you code? Have you either founded or worked at a very early stage startup? Have you been a CTO or are you ready to be a CTO?
If this sounds exciting to you— then read on…..
Our client is building a B2B SaaS eProcurement platform that’s changing both the healthcare supply chain and eProcurement industry. It is the first and only all-in-one marketplace and spend management software designed specifically for the unique needs of healthcare organizations.
They are seeking a Technical Co-Founder, who loves to code, and will manage and grow its technology operations. This person will also lead the platforms transition from Drupal to a more scalable and appropriate stack. The successful candidate will work side-by-side with the Co-Founder/CEO and will be responsible for owning all of the product and engineering opérations.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
As a Technical Co-Founder you must be a pragmatic team player and have communication skills that bridge the technical and commercial domain. In addition to sharing the CEO’s passion, you must:
- 3 to 5+ years of direct work experience building E-commerce, procurement and/or supply chain software
- Full Stack Development Capabilities
- Experience with API/EDI integrations, and ERP integrations
- 4+ years’ experience building SaaS platforms
- Machine Learning and/or AI knowledge or experience preferred
- Experience with or knowledge of Drupal
- Computer Science degree, Master preferred
- Experienced in discussing and presenting technology to a non-technologist in a manner that is professional, respectful, and easily understood
- Collaborating with the executive team to assess and recommend technologies in support of company and customer needs
- Experienced in successfully managing teams both in person and remotely
- Be willing to work for a low base plus equity and/or deferred pay until sufficient funding has been secured
WHY WORK WITH OUR CLIENT:
- You’ll have the chance to run technology for a service that customers already love!
- You’ll be part of the initial core team of a rising startup
- Your work and leadership will impact millions of everyday users and bring relief to a $25 Billion dollar problem.
- Sourcing and hiring client’s technology team
- Supervising and executing web and mobile application and software development and development of company systems
- Creating overall technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
- Leading the strategy and execution for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
- Supervising and executing software testing, and information systems security and maintenance
Apply with resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com