LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA - SOMA
Our client is a global investment community of accredited private equity angel investors, venture capitalists and corporate/institutional investors. They are a worldwide network of capital, resources and deal flow with 52 chapters on 3 continents. Our client’s members invest in high-quality, diverse investment opportunities. The community is strengthened through its involvement in social and charitable activities.
The Business and Marketing Associate will work with the Headquarters team to support the Eco-system of the Global Early Stage Investor Network – which in addition to investor members includes Entrepreneurs, Companies and Sponsors.
What you will do:
- Assist Due Diligence – act as project manager/ resource for members completing reports
- Marketing, Branding to multiple channels
- Investor relations
- External events – attend 2 industry events per week; source deal flow, potential investors, and potential sponsors
- Internal events – help the team execute monthly Client forum meetings and the Angel Capital Expo (bi-annual conference)
- Logistics – help with planning and execution of all Client forum meetings and Angel Capital Expos
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ work experience in Sales/Business Development/ marketing including Channel Marketing role
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Must have a desire to source deal flow through event participation
- Track record of exceeding business and sales targets
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interest in startup ecosystem
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- No job too big, No task too small mindset
Must reside in the SF area Base salary plus incentives
The Associate’s ability to support and work closely with the Northern California team and global leadership executive is crucial and this role will include responsibility for channeling marketing and brand awareness at external and internal events.
If this sounds like you, send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org