LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is a San Francisco Bay Area based business that is changing the way people document and take notes. Their software suite allows users to turn handwriting and sketching to text. Additionally, users can share their notes after a meeting and collaborate in real-time. Think of it as “smart-pen technology”.
They are currently seeking a Marketing Director to join their growing team. This position will be based in the Bay Area but the right person can work virtually (remote).
As the Marketing Director, you will be expected to:
- Drive monthly campaign strategy by optimizing marketing spend across various consumer segments, creative designs and geographies
- Leverage market research and customer testimonials to help come up with new creative concepts, value propositions and messaging
- Develop and test customized messaging and value propositions for various consumer segments
- Manage the marketing budget (lists, print, processing and postage) and optimize to meet new loan goals
- Ensure flawless and timely execution of monthly digital marketing campaigns by monitoring various controls and checkpoints
- Manage relationships with vendors and continuously explore ways to lower costs and shorten campaign cycle times
- Establish strong branding presence in the market
- Manage all social media initiatives and efforts, web marketing, paid advertising, partner marketing, user experience (UX), SEO, organic marketing, digital media planning, A/B testing, etc.
- Create/manage various marketing content and material
- Analyze and understand campaign performance and work with risk team to understand and improve campaign performance metrics
- Help develop go to market strategy for new products (initial launch set for July 2019)
As the Marketing Director, your qualifications should include:
- 10-15+ years of direct marketing and content marketing experience; web meeting industry experience is a major plus
- Consumer and brand experience marketing experience
- Previous startup experience required
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills needed to manage partnerships with internal teams, vendors, etc.
- Extensive experience in managing creative development process to develop compliant, engaging and effective marketing collateral
- Great attention to detail to ensure all aspects of the marketing initiative are executed flawlessly and on schedule
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this awesome opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS –marketing, marcomm, content marketing, consumer marketing, brand marketing, web meetings, branding, go-to-market, web marketing, UX, user experience, organic marketing, digital media planning. A/B testing