Director of Customer Support and Success
Deep learning-powered video analytics
San Jose, CA
Our client is a venture-capital backed emerging leader in the video analytics space. The company has a mission to transform any real-world video into actionable and tailored intelligence so cus-tomers can build the safest and most productive organizations in the world.
Do you have experience with Physical Security systems and products?
Do you have experience with surveillance cameras, video management systems, video or audio analytics, badge access systems, and/or ground based radar radar systems, etc….?
What they need you to do as a Director of Customer Support and Success
- Own customer retention – you will maintain a live pulse on all customer statuses and use tact and diplomacy to ensure our client’s revenue grows
- Own customer support - build, deploy, and operate a world-class customer support system able to scale nationally and globally
- Drive customer adoption – you will develop a deep understanding of our client’s industries, business goals, pain points, personalities, and conduct proactive outreach / check-ins to provide business analytics, suggest best practices, and promote untapped usage within our client’s solutions
- Build customer advocates – using your superior relationship management skills, you will develop strategic client partnerships and build a loyal customer base that actively advo-cates for our client
- Oversee customer issues- ensure effective short-term and long-term problem resolution
- Team management – you will own KPI reporting, coach and advise the team on meeting targets, and report team performance to senior management
- Work successfully with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Product) around cus-tomer success initiatives
- Act as the voice of the customer by collecting popular feature requests and creating busi-ness reasons to prioritize requests on the product roadmap
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree - technology or business degrees preferred
- 5+ years experience with Customer Support / Customer Success.
- A track record of Customer Support and Success achievements, and an entrepreneurial spirit to build and lead a world-class team in providing world class experiences to our cus-tomers
- Relevant experience in video analytics and/or IP video applications preferred
- Relevant experience in the physical security space
- Strong business acumen with a proven record of providing top-class customer service
- Technical aptitude – quick to develop a deep understanding of new software
- Keen desire to become knowledgeable about machine learning and its applications in vid-eo for the enterprise and cities
- Proficiency in Linux and Windows OS, Python and shell scripting, and IP camera set-up and configuration (including details like resolution, focal length, etc that are important to video analytics applications)
The good stuff:
- Meaningful equity
- Flexible healthcare plan
- Generous PTO
- Close to CalTrain (San Jose Diridon)
- Required travel: 10-15% (Required)
Why should you want to work for our client
To learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org