LOCATON: WEST COAST - IDEALLY SAN FRANCISCO, ALAMEDA
Our client is looking for a high-performing Regional Sales Manager that will be based in the Western US. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting their client and revenue growth objectives. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales. The Western Regional Sales Manager responsibilities include developing key growth strategies, tactics and action plans to drive Enterprise Customer Acquisition and meet the revenue and client growth objectives for the Western Region.
Our client’s Enterprise Solutions include both Enterprise Services and Product Offerings that are built around the latest technologies: AI and Machine Learning, Deep Analytics and Big Data. They have 16 years’ experience in the Analytics and Data Sectors with the last 4 years focused on bringing the latest AI and Machine technology to market around their Enterprise AI Platform for Sales and Marketing.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous Enterprise Regional or National experience selling Enterprise Software and/or Services to F1000 Corporations, ideally with leading technology driven solutions. You will use your communication skills to cultivate and qualify enterprise prospects and be the key leader of their team, developing strong relationships with their customers from first contact through the close of the deal. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment and selling innovative, game-changing technologies, they’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop key relationships and closing F500 Enterprise Customers in the Western Region selling the Full Suite of Services and Products.
- Own and hit/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Work with the Solutions Team and Inside Sales Team to lead the Sales Efforts in the Western Region.
- Put together a list of TOP Enterprise Account Targets and establish relationships with key stakeholders in each targeted account.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets, expand the client base and effectively communicate the company’s value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Responsible for aligning corporate resources and executive involvement as needed.
- You are a closer. You can lead with complex contract negotiations, lead sales presentations and deliver signed agreements that take the company to the next level.
- This position is initially an individual contributor role, but as the company grows, the expectation is for the Western Regional Sales Manager to hire, train and develop a core team to help take sales to the next level.
- 10+ years’ experience in direct or outside sales leading technology-driven solutions/B2B Enterprise sales experience.
- Prior experience in Analytics/Big Data/AI (or similar transferable experience) sales with a leading enterprise software/services technology company.
- Proven sales executive experience; meeting or exceeding targets and proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration required (MBA preferred).
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Funnel Management – Both accuracy and precision with account level detail and intimate working knowledge of next step management and overall account growth.
- Can have Business Development Background – Sell Strategically.
- Based in West Coast – ideally Alameda / San Francisco Bay Area High level 60/40 base to bonus/commission - or 50/50% base to bonus/commission $100k-$150k; Base total $200k - $300k
If this sounds like you, submit your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org